|Standard produced folding boxes - inner dimensions||Standard produced folding boxes - outer dimensions|
|Length||Width||Height||Length||Width||Height (w/o pallet)|
Collapsible packaging STROJBOX
The collapsible box STROJBOX is a resistant packaging whose design and dimensions can be tailored to the needs of customers. The collapsible box STROJBOX consists of a bottom pallet, casing and cover. The box is normally closed WITHOUT the use of nails and screws only by binding tape through the lower pallet. The box can be equipped with panelling or fixation made of different materials (foam polyethylene, wood, plastic, cardboard, etc.) depending on the transported product.
The wooden box STROJBOX has a wide application in various industries. It is in great demand where frequent and repeated use is required. Thanks to its sophisticated design and use of quality materials, it also meets the most demanding strength criteria for the transport of hazardous substances and explosives.
- reusable - ecological
- quickly collapsable
- highly resistant
- economically advantageous
- flexible - wide range of sizes
- stackable up to 6 tonnes
- easily collapable by one person in a few seconds
- minimizes transport costs and saves storage space
- quickly available - standard dimensions available in stock
- safe solution for sea transport
- made in accordance with international standards for the automotive industry as well
- with 6mm plywood thickness or with 8 mm OSB board thickness
- the possibility of opening from the side
- closing by means of nails, or binding tapes, the so called nail-free
- two-way or four-way pallets
- walls and cover can be vertically strengthened and reinforced with a double T construction
Do you have a question? Do you need a customized offer?
Do not hesitate to contact us and we will prepare a quotation to suit your needs.I am interested in a price quote